Our vision is to be the go to partner for companies scaling in Europe.
Since our launch, we’ve supported some of Europe’s most ambitious founders from Series A onwards, taking on projects to scale 50 companies in 5 countries. Of those 50 companies, 8 have achieved $1 billion “Unicorn” valuations or greater, 5 have been acquired, 2 IPO’d and have collectively shipped countless products touched by millions!
We deploy teams of highly capable recruiters, to help company leaders achieve their hiring goals.
As with any client focused role the responsibilities can be varied. However, the core to a successful Scede.io engagement is the delivery of great talent!
You will, as part of a wider project team, own the execution of a predefined hiring plan, ensuring both hiring managers and candidates have an exceptional experience.
During a Scede engagements you will embed with the clients team(s), dedicated full time, branded as a member of their team, helping them build and broadcast their hiring message, as well as establishing a best in class hiring process and programmes.
Ideal professional experience includes all or most of the following:
- Previous experience working successfully as a sourcer and/or a recruiter.
- Understands delivering against hiring plans in technology led companies, ideally internationally.
- A demonstrable background establishing and building stakeholder relationships.
- Proven commitment to your past projects and clients.
- Understands tracking data for recruitment and business change.
You As a Person
- You will obsess about achieving amazing results.
- You will understand how you communicate is critical.
- You will embrace a mindset of continuous improvement.
- You will perform best when empowered, working autonomously.
- Scede is an engaged community of 35+ recruiters with the collective benefit of having scaled 100’s of companies in Europe. Should that be an early stage startup making its first hires or a multi billion dollar company hiring at scale.
- We have a “remote first” company mindset, allowing you to work from home, one of our Scede hubs or client site. (Or any combination of that). We believe this helps us live and work better.
- Our clients are typically based in London, Berlin, Munich, Stockholm & Finland allowing our teams to travel to some of Europe’s most exciting business districts to work side by side with your hiring stakeholder and business leaders.
- 2 Annual “Scede Summits” brining our distributed team together 2 day offsite.
- Quarterly social budgets for team activities.
- You will be equipped with an Apple Mac & iPhone as well as £2,000 worth of recruiting tools and technology.